Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bad boys, good toys

Didn't have much time to write during Shadow Lane (we just got back earlier this morning) but here are a few shots I took.

Bad boy M. after I caned him at the Bad Boyz Breakfast


Another bad boy, D., getting the big strap (and I do mean big) from his wife W.


An evil toy -- it's a crepe turner -- that Miss Chris brought along


Also from Miss Chris, a Hawaiian toy made of wood. Looks very painful!


MY brand new toy, a stick wrapped in thick foam rubber, that I bought at the Vendors Fair. This is for good girls only. I'm keeping this one all for myself; it feels really good to get thumped with it...

4 comments:

Mark said...

That _is_ some strap being brought down on poor D's bare backside.

What am I saying "poor"?

Sure, I'll bet it burned like hell, and probably was not too much fun while that big prison strap was actually bouncing off of his bottom, though I'm certain that the subspace he found in that immediate quiet following his beating was anything but poor.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Park
That was some steaming hot story about the recalcitrant fresh student. A frustrated secondary schoolteacher fantasy, as well as that of a naughty boy of any age!
Perhaps we'll meet someday as I attend several spanking club parties, incl. SCONY, and plan to attend the Tropical Beach Party thrown by FMS. Also, some Paddles nights.
Your lecture on proper spelling and grammar is absolutely something I happen to agree with, although the lightning speed of chatrooms really militates against spelling corrections and requires much abbreviation.
Hoping to have more contact.
Respectfully,
Harry G.

dwcmike said...

The foam rubber stick looks intriguing. Will you right more about it after you have felt it's effective use?
Mike

Anonymous said...

My wife often sapnks me with a strap. I would love to have her try a strap like D is getting!