Sunday, September 14, 2008

Insatiable sluts

Spanked my friend G. at Paddles last night. He's an insatiable bad boy (I can identify when I switch). I spanked, paddled, strapped, and caned him. I think he needed more. He always says he's sorry and then gets this smile on his face that borders suspiciously close to a smirk... then I have to get another toy out. Isn't that just asking for it?

I think next time I'll just pull his pants down and paddle him with the bath brush. Maybe I wouldn't see that little smile forming so soon, then.

There seemed to be quite a few guys getting it last night. Of course, all guys deserve it.

3 comments:

sweetboyNYC said...

Next time I won't smirk so soon? Well...maybe.
It was lovely seeing you and playing with you.
Thank you, Ma'am.
-G

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

G, it's always great playing with you.

dwcmike said...

I totally agree that all men would benefit from a spanking. It's just many of them might like it too much.
Mike