Thursday, September 4, 2008

quickie scene

Is it wrong to spank someone because you're annoyed with him? I don't know, but one of my more satisfying scenes this weekend was a quickie. I had to deal with a tipsy young lad who was apparently bugging various women to spank him. When he approached me, in Seattle Tom's suite, I told him I was not really able to play because I was meeting others to do a scene in fifteen minutes.

He whined and pleaded. "Please; I'm leaving tonight and I really need a spanking!" There was this frat boy attitude about him, this aura of someone used to getting his
way. "I can give you a QUICK spanking," I said. "Let's go!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him across the room to the bedroom. This was a
fairly crowded party and much of the space on the beds and chairs was already taken. There was room on the far side of one bed. But when he saw all the others playing in the room, he asked, "Can't we go to my room?"

"No," I said. I yanked him across the room to the bathroom, where I closed and locked the door. "Bend over and put your hands on the edge of that tub," I said.

"Can't I go over your knee?" he whined. I said all right, but next thing I knew he was standing half naked before me, his cock hanging out.

"Oh, no," I said. "You are NOT going to mess up my dress. Give me that towel." I let him go back over my lap after I'd draped the towel. Disgusting.

I spanked him as hard as I could (not hard enough, I'm sure). Finally I ended it by saying, "Okay, we're done. Go get dressed. I have to go."

But he just stood there touching his dick like like a five year old. "Can't I come in front of you?" he whined again. Ugh. I glared at him.

"No! If you have to, do it in the bathroom!" I pointed to the door to the toilet area and gave him a little nudge in that direction. Then I simply walked off and slammed the outer door behind me.

Yes, I gave into him when I didn't necessarily want to play. But on the other hand, it turned me on to boss him around.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Was it wrong?

Or, serendipitous for the pair of you; "making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things they were not in quest of"?

One of the most common spanking fantasies it seems is to be caught off guard and spanked by a truly "annnoyed", no-nonsense Disciplinarian, who just happens to be in the mood to settle some just debts on a deserving backside.

Of course it could rarely ever happen in real life, because just how likely is it to run across the right people at the right time in the right circumstance - particularly when it comes to adult spanking? So it remains a fantasy. Except for your "quickie scene" that is.

The "Tipsy Young Lad" it seems was intent on nice sensual spanking, but ended up runing into that space where fantasy meet reality.

Given his youth, it may not have been his fantasy when he met you, but rest assured that in the days to come - and it sounds like he'll probably do a lot of that too - that the "quickie scene" will be indelible.

The sad aspect of serendipity is often not recognizing it until after.

Be well.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Yes, and I know I'm not "supposed" to play with someone who appears inebriated, yada yada yada, but all I used was my hand and it wasn't like he was slurring his words or falling down drunk.

I did like being authoritative and dragging him across the room in front of everyone. It doesn't to have witnesses!

Mark said...

"I know I'm not 'supposed' to play with someone who appears inebriated, yada yada yada, but all I used was my hand"

Yada yada, and blah, blah, blah indeed. I'd safely wager you that the 'Tipsy Young Lad's' post serendipity woulda, shoulda, couldas include not begging you to use something more serious and mark inducing than your hand.

"I did like being authoritative".

I think that's what tranforms a 'scene' into a Peak Scene. You can sense it, when the top is truly in control - as you well know from your visits to this end of play.

dwcmike said...

Glad you enjoyed dragging him across the room in front of others. The dominance part must have been enjoyable. On the negative side, however, his behavior might have been best dealt with by no one spanking him.
mike