Monday, September 15, 2008

Stinky feet in stockings

I did a scene on Saturday with a guy from Albany visiting Paddles for the first time. He said he was into feet. It was getting near the end of the evening for me and I'd been walking around in my heels for a few hours.

"I'd love a foot massage," I told him. We went to a corner of the club where they have diner-style soft benches facing each other. We sat across from each other, he took my heels off, and he started rubbing my feet. Eventually, the feet made their way to his face. He told me he liked the smell but couldn't explain why ... hey, I can never explain why I like spanking, either. So he rubbed, licked and sucked. At one point he bit my toe, which was painful. "No biting!" I said.

He had told me he wasn't submissive. But I was still in charge, and I gave little orders along the way. "Suck this foot now," I said at one point, while I used my other foot to tease him through his pants. "Rub harder," I ordered during the foot massage. Maybe not submissive, but certainly not dominant, and certainly willing to follow directions.

The scene was only about 20 minutes, but hot. I was being slutty. As I teased him, I know I was flashing a bit, because I was facing out toward the club, my dress was riding up over my knees, and I was not being demure. I saw another sub come over and watch. I looked over at the watching sub briefly and I think he liked that.

It made me feel very sexy and powerful. I don't exactly understand WHAT turns foot fetishists on, but on the other hand, I'm enjoying being part of this fetish a lot more than I ever expected.

1 comment:

dwcmike said...

As you say, if we could explain the reason we like or adore spanking, then everything in the world would be explainable. Until then, the mystery of life continues.
Mike