Friday, April 10, 2009

I need a maid!

I feel super, super lazy. Will someone please come clean my house? I'll give you a reward (ie, a nice spanking. What? Is there a better reward?)

Why is that Mr. Peanut in the last post is striking such a similar pose to mine? I did not notice this until after I posted that blog. Very strange. Mr. Peanut scared me as a toddler. Get your minds out of the gutter. I was on the Atlantic City boardwalk with my family and he was walking outside the Planters Store. Yes, trying to get people to taste his salty nuts, when it gets right down to it. What's with the cane? He's NOT limping! He seems like a very healthy nut, if you ask me. I find this mighty suspicious. And the monocle, spats and white gloves? How pretentious can you be? I just hope I don't run into him at Paddles some night. He seems like he's got a touch of A.D.D. (Almighty Dom Disorder).
The costume? Not as bad as Sad Panda, but disturbing, nonetheless.

Speaking of A.D.D., I was supposed to be out getting a walk in, and, naturally, got distracted by something I thought was more important. There is NOTHING either important or socially redeeming in this blog. It's barely thought-provoking. I hope I can find a cute whipping boy or girl soon to punish for this slacking off. (Can one get a whipping boy to atone for one's OWN sins?). Interesting. Here's some advice about whipping a boy from Yahoo Answers. Now, I'm not saying I agree with this advice. Just putting it out there for your amusement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, when your maid is done with your place, can you direct his or her ass MY way? I am SO not all about cleaning up my apartment!
Major chuckles at Mr Peanut..and I SAW sad panda last time I was walking around Wall Street with Jim. What a downer!
I hear you about finding a whipping boy/girl. It was another thought I had today..after being briefly furioius about something. First thought that popped into my head: " I need to BEAT someone!". Luckily the mini-rage passed without incident..and no one was hurt. Good thing I don't have a maid, I guess. ~Lisa

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

I wish I felt that way more often: "I need to beat someone." Usually I turn it on myself. I gotta work on that attitude.

dwcmike said...

Fun thoughts about Mr. Planters Peanut. I never made the connection of the cane.... outside of him being a spiffy Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Sandy,

Why didnt you just E mail me if you needed maid service???

would love to clean for OTK!!

Your sissy friend bobbi
Maid4u2000@aol.com