Monday, April 6, 2009

Craving domestic discipline?

If any subs or switches have been longing for a domestic scene, here's your opportunity to be taken in hand (and tossed over my knee) while contributing to a good cause: During the rest of April and up until May 1, I'm offering sessions at half my normal one-hour+ tribute and contributing this to the Revlon Run/Walk for Women on May 2 in NYC. My friend Lisa, a fellow spanko and blogger, talked me into joining her in this fund-raiser for women's cancers. I like the walking part, but it's always tough to raise money for these events so I thought I'd combine it with a little domestic discipline.

In addition to the above special, at Paddles NYC only I can offer 15-minute spankings in exchange for $25 donations, or 15-minute floggings or canings for $50 contributions.

Just so I'm clear, I'm donating all of these tributes (from those who request this special) to the Revlon Walk cancer research, and I'm lowering my rates to generate quick interest. Anyone who CAN contribute more would certainly be well-appreciated.

The normal rules apply; I don't do sexual play of any kind. This is mainly discipline or punishment play. P.S. If you want to switch, the tribute is slightly higher.

4 comments:

allen said...

I did'nt know that you were doing sessions again! Give me details Where, when, $$. I would like a switch session.

Allen

allenw2@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning the Revlon Run/Walk....my favorite pet cause. Your ideas for fundraising are splendid!~Lisa

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Allen -- i just emailed you with an answer. Thanks for interest.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Lisa, we'll see!