Sunday, April 5, 2009

I got to use the canes!

I did a bit of topping last night at Paddles. My good friend B. asked me to top "him." He dresses in over-the-top frilly sissy maid outfits. In real life, he's just a regular guy -- personable and funny and smart -- so topping him is a pleasure (It's so much more fun to top someone who's not ridiculously shy and anti-social: the type who want you to drag them out of the corner but never give you a reason why you'd WANT to drag them out of the corner; the type who can barely put two words together in the presence of others).

B. was feeling subby, though, and I gave him a hard spanking, strapping and finally a caning. He seemed to want to stop halfway through his caning. I paused to check in with him. He didn't seem that much in distress, and at no point did he use a safeword, even "yellow." I said, "B., you're going to have to take what's coming to you." I hope I was reading him correctly that he wanted me to push him. I suppose I COULD have gotten mean with him and said, "You are going to get 10 extra now for questioning the punishment you've earned." But, that's in hindsight -- I simply didn't think of that strategy at the time!

Afterward we sat and talked. He seemed very peaceful, said he'd been sad about work issues, and that he REALLY needed the release I'd given him. That made me feel good. Part of my pleasure in topping is to help the bottom get to the place they need to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..and THAT'S why you are such a good and respected Top! I enjoyed watching you in action! Best, Lisa

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Oh, so I see you found my "other" blog! I was just about to send you the url.

dwcmike said...

reading past to present is fun. Glad the topping allowed you to have a great evening. Hopefully we might visit Paddles sometime in the next year or two.
Mike