Sunday, May 3, 2009

Punishing J and T



My husband and I had a quiet dinner with some scene friends before we all descended upon Paddles' OTK night last night. After my usual "adjustment" period -- it tends to take me a little while to get into the proper head space -- I found my friend J. and led him upstairs for the thrashing he was craving. He's fun to play with because he knows what he wants, makes no apologies for it, and can take it hard. He's not a brat, although he pretends to be bad in order to have a reason for the spanking.

I gave him a pretty hard punishment, ending with a caning in which three different canes were used, which he seemed to "like" a lot. I keep thinking I need to push him harder next time, that we may be only just touching the edges of where we need to go. I never want to go TOO far. But too little can be a frustrating tease. So, more discussion is in order with J., and soon.

Also played with T., another favorite Paddles' partner of mine. He's very masochistic and can take a lot, so I KNOW I can push him. Also, it was his birthday the next day, so I gave him the present of a long, hard scene. Spanking, strapping, flogging, face slapping, back and chest and nipple punishment... I LOVED making him take everything. I loved seeing the pain in his eyes, his willingness to take more, and I gave him more.

(All copyrighted pictures, please do not use without asking!)


4 comments:

dwcmike said...

Glad to know that life has you able to return to the Paddles scene. Nothing like that near where I live unfortunately, and unlikely Lynn would want to play there. Great photos.
Mike

mitch said...

Great pictures, Sandy. You look wonderful! I the NY spanking scene since moving south. Perhaps one of these days we'll reconnect. Take care, and "keep those paddles popping!"

mitch said...

oops, that should be, "I miss ..." Bad editing here ... spankable?

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Is there anything NOT spankable?