Monday, August 25, 2008

Setting priorities; new play times


I don't think I've reported here yet that I've changed my play times. Except on rare occasions, I'm no longer going to be available on work nights. My work responsibilities recently increased and I really need to focus, during the week, on work.

My new hours of availability will be Fridays from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. (I can go later occasionally), Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m., Sundays from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

I had been offering a discount on my tribute on Wednesday nights at Paddles NYC. I may still make an appearance at Paddles on Wednesdays here and there, but if anyone wants to play on that night we will have to start early, 8 or 8:30 p.m. and end by 9:30 p.m. since I have a long commute home. I know the economy is tough now so I'll extend my discount to Fridays or Saturdays at Paddles. Email mscassandrapark@gmail.com for specifics or to make an appointment.

Picture from Despair.com

No comments: