Sunday, August 3, 2008

More about the cane, in Flynn's words

From Niki Flynn's latest blog:

The Other Side ... of the cane, that is.

... I LOVE wielding the cane. Especially on a bottom that can take it hard. ... I know exactly how it feels, so there's an intense feeling of power when I use it on another.

... I love watching the struggle for composure. Men are especially rewarding, as they try to cling to their dignity more than women do.

... Another person's submission to my will is such a gift. I know because I've been on the other side and I know what my own offering means when given to another. To someone I trust to cause me pain, to humiliate me and take me to a dark place and bring me back changed and strengthened by the experience. Empowered.

... In those moments I feel equal parts therapist, torturer and whore.

Thanks, Niki. You expressed it perfectly, how it feels, when one is a hard bottom, to turn the tables.

I DID hope to have the opportunity to thrash someone last night but, alas, it was not to be. Rad and I were both too exhausted. I'm headed to the beach this morning to try to get new inspiration.

No comments: