Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goal: post more often

I'm going to make a better effort to update this blog more frequently,
so, among stories, fantasies, and real-life scene descriptions, I'm also
going to post any news or updates here, and new pictures if I have them.

Models are welcome; email me to be considered - just don't send cock pictures if you know
what's good for you. I'm talking about someone who can take a good
spanking and then pose with a reddened or otherwise marked bottom, like this:



the results of a fantastic scene this afternoon. I hope this naughty
boy got exactly what he deserved (I certainly enjoyed it - Damn, I love
to give a good caning and paddling!)

1 comment:

dwcmike said...

The benefits of both worlds, you receive a tribute for something you love doing.. Fabulous.
mike