Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good scene

I have a friend who is an insatiable spanko, a switch like me, and I got to play with him tonight. He's able to take a lot more than I usually give out, so I can go pretty hard on him. It allows me good practice time with my cane. I probably need to go a lot harder on him. I'm still not perfect with my aim, so I choke up a bit, which reduces the velocity of the swing. Still, it whistled as it swung down, so I don't think I was holding back TOO much. The lines it left were straight across. I tried to get the stroke across both cheeks, and I did pretty well.

I started with a medium thickness cane, then switched to a longer, thinner one that I knew would provide a sharper pain. Lastly, I used a crooked school cane that was even thinner. I knew this was wicked and I used it for quite a while, teasing him with light taps that changed to heavier taps, tapping that became more and more painful as the cane struck harder and harder, and finally, there were three "real" strokes in a row, whap whap whap!

This left him gasping and boy, I liked that reaction. I returned immediately to the tap, tap, tapping and built up again. I did twelve strokes this way, and wanted to give a nice little "burst" at the end, so as I tapped for the last time I informed him he would be getting ten more cane strokes -- but that they would be delivered rapidly, non stop. tap tap tap... "Are you ready?" tap tap... "Yes, Ma'am," he murmered. "All right, then ..." and I let them fly. It really gave me a rush and again, a nice reaction.

After the caning I sent him to the corner to "think about the paddling that you still have coming."
We rounded out the session with an OTK paddling with three different paddles. The house where we were playing had a Cracker Barrel paddle, which isn't real wood but is made of about half-inch particle board. It looked painful enough to me, but B. apparently LOVED the sensation. I was ready to call him "repented," but he indicated he needed more and I complied. I hate it if someone doesn't fee satisfied!

I took the paddle and whacked him all over, bursts of ten and twenty strokes at a time. I probably gave him at least fifty more (I had already delivered 50 with each of the three paddles). He was finally yelping and squirming, but I made him take just a little more... just a little more.

When we finished he seemed really, really zoned out. What a feeling! Damn, I want to do that again real soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy,

I just found your blog this evening, and read your wonderful description of our most recent session together at the spanko BBQ. I absolutely loved our play, from start to finish. I was, indeed, flying after we played!

I look forward to seeing you and Rad again. OTK night, perchance? We missed you two at SSS last night!

Best,
B

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Hi B. Yes, we will be at the August OTK night, but have a dinner to attend so will have to be a little late. Hope to see you.