Friday, July 25, 2008

Evil toys



Just a couple of my toys. I have been discussing an upcoming scene with a new sub, and I wanted to send him some pictures of my implements. He's never been caned and has been fantasizing about it. I hope to give him a taste of that real soon. He also told me he's been curious about the tawse. I can tell you from first-hand experience that the tawse is pretty nasty. In case anyone isn't sure, it's the tan split-ended strap right next to the bath brush -- which I just got from Bed, Bath, and Beyond -- above. The strap to the right of the tawse was found in a tack shop in Colorado, when Rad and I were on vacation last fall. We have no idea what, if any, equestrian use this strap has. But it's a very effective tool for "training" two-legged animals.

Next in the row is the "rat tail," a thin London Tanners specialty -- ALSO nasty (I wonder why I have so many evil toys in my possession?). Then there is the double strap from London Tanners, which I love. THAT'S a nice strap. Just right. Not too heavy, not too light. Easy to aim, easy to grip (women have smaller hands than men so not everything is easy to grasp). And finally, there's your standard wooden hairbrush. Nothing special; I found it at Duane Reade and the wood isn't too thick. Rad has a solid wood Fuller Brush that he sometimes uses. THAT's nasty. But I don't like to use it that much. It DOES hurt, a LOT. But it's small so it doesn't look all that dramatic when people are watching.

Cassandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day Ms. Cassandra,

May I be of service to you and offer a sample of some of our toys...err...ah... hairbrushes? One of the most popular at 7 1/4" long and 2 1/2 wide is the # 512 Beech Club seen here: http://www.myfullerbrush.com/
hairbrush-club.htm
We do carry other items that are in demand for different uses such as our # 512 refrigerator coil brush at http://www.myfullerbrush.com/coil-brush.htm
If you need any other recommendations on products just let me know.

Regards,

Dan The Fuller Brush Man

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

Sure, I'll accept your offer of a sample. Email me at mscassandrapark@gmail.com so I can let you know where to send it.