Monday, July 28, 2008

Toys, part II: A pain in the ass

The cane, that is. But it's such a GOOD pain, isn't it? So different than the sharp slap of a hand, the sting of a paddle. Done slowly and deliberately, with long spaces in between where a bad boy wonders when the next stroke is going to come.

Sometimes I am evil, and will make it whistle near my sub's ear to make him even more nervous. And then I'll give him the real thing, will swish the rattan down so that it lands sharply across both buttocks. I know that it sometimes feel like it's cutting into the skin.

Sometimes my victim gasps in shock, sometimes he simply yelps. Do you know how much I love those reactions?

What do you all think? Cane ... Yes? No? That's up to YOU, Ma'am?

1 comment:

Mark said...

"What do you all think? Cane ... Yes? No? That's up to YOU, Ma'am?"

"D" - All of the above

Yes, as the cane is definitely one of the best cures and can heal all that ails an attitude.

No, please don't beat me with cane even though I want you to. Because when it lands with that after that whistle and wisp of rushing air it burns through to one's core like a streak of white lightning.

But ultimately, because what needs to happen, really needs to happen, "that's up to you Ma'am".

Beside, it does leave some of the coolest ribbon welts initially and wild hard raised welts for the next couple of days to come.

So it really has to be "D"- All the above, despite my preference for The Belt.

Be well,

Mark