Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To the ladies...

I had a wonderful time at Florida Moonshine over the last five days. It's going to be so hard to return to work this morning, but I'll do my best to focus.

I probably did more topping at this party than I ever had. This time, I had more female friends ask me to play.

There was one particular NY bottom who doesn't NEED to ask -- when Em bratted me in front of others on Saturday night, I had no problem hauling her across my lap, yanking her shorts and panties down, and giving her a long, hard spanking. There was an audience and I think they were appreciative. Someone handed me a hairbrush and I used it, moderately at first. Then someone in the crowd said, "Is she TEXTING?" I looked down and realized she'd taken MY cell phone -- which she claimed had fallen out of my purse -- to call my husband while I was spanking her (I didn't know it was my husband until later, and I'm glad it wasn't anyone else! -- this was okay, as my husband has spanked this particular brat on MANY occasions). I grabbed and shut the phone, put it on the table, picked up the hairbrush again and this time used it for real.

She was sorry -- for a few minutes at least. I really enjoyed getting to play like that.

My other friend M. from California is very feisty but not really bratty. She gets into submissive head space pretty quickly, enjoys pain and can take a LOT -- so I can give her a long session with some of the harder implements but still call it a "good girl" spanking. On Sunday night we got to play and I spanked her with my hand for a while before using two straps on her. Afterward I rubbed her butt, neck, back and shoulders, and then we lay next to each other while I stroked and scratched her back. I hope she liked it -- it felt great to me. She's a cute little thing...

The other female I played with was Caroline, an American from Ireland. My husband had just done a role play with her in our room. Upon emerging, she saw me by the pool and asked if I'd like to play sometime. I said, "How about now?" and took her back into our room. Dad had just punished her; now it was Mom's turn ... I gave her a hand spanking on her bare bottom. Because she'd used bad language, I scared her by bringing out a bar of soap to shove in her mouth. I think that worked well -- but I had not had the chance to ask her beforehand if she would agree to that, so I left it at "next time" and gave her a pass. (I have soaped a few bad boys' mouths before for bad language, mouthing off or lying, so I have no problem doing that to women -- but one must make sure this type of play is acceptable to the bottom first.)

Tomorrow I'll write about some of my F/m scenes over the weekend. They were just as much fun...

1 comment:

Funny Brat Girl's Spanking Adventures said...

I definitely enjoyed my play time with you...the energy is so distinctly different and exciting and fun...who wouldn't enjoy it? I look forward to playing again in the near future!!