Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cranky top

Yesterday I was seriously irritated. I've been working on a new website: For the first time, I have my own domain name, and I'm psyched about that. But I guess I am not as technologically advanced as I thought – after several days of trying, I could not figure out the instructions between the hosting site and the web content site I'm using.

We were planning to go to Paddles. It was the TES spanking group night, and our friend Jules from Strictly Spanking New York was leading a panel about “Having fun in the scene.” We wanted to come out to show our support.

By the time we had to get ready to go, I had not made much more progress on the website. I left the house feeling very annoyed – a vague sense of floating annoyance, where I couldn't tell if it was the unclear instructions or my own denseness causing the issues – and did it matter? -- The project was still not complete. My husband said not to worry; that we would get it resolved. I knew he was right, so I tried to let it go.

The “bright side” of my irritation was that it gave me the perfect head space for topping. I topped a few people last night including a two-part scene with H., who likes to pretty much take whatever I dish out -- I gave him a long caning and ended with a “flourish” -- six with a hard paddle. He squirmed and yelped ... it's nice seeing a sub react!

I also gave a fast and furious bare bottom spanking to Emily, who was poking me, trying to tickle me. God, I hate being tickled. But, she can take a good spanking, and it IS what she wanted, so -- being a nice person -- I delivered.

I did NOT get to top J., one of my favorite subby pain sluts, because he had to leave early. He is assured of a long, hard session soon.

This morning I got an email from the web host's help desk, and it was exactly what I needed. I resolved the problem, and the site is just about ready to go live. Stay tuned for the announcement...

2 comments:

Jay said...

hmmm, assured is an action word and I'm worried now..we do need to do this, before I'm in so much trouble that one caning alone won't atone for my naughtiness.

Ms. Cassandra (Sandy) Park said...

I hope to, soon.