Thursday, June 18, 2009

Latest news

1. I've agreed to cohost the Paddles OTK munch with my husband, Rad, starting in August. We hope to get lots of people out and make this the best open spanking party in the NY area. I'd especially like to see a lot more MEN come out, especially fellow tops and doms, because there are a LOT of bad girls running amok around Paddles who need attention. I can only handle a few at a time. And I'm busy dealing with the bad boys as well. More details to come...

2. Looks like we will be going to Las Vegas for the Shadow Lane party over Labor Day weekend. Final contracts have not been signed, but as soon as Eve tells us they are we are booking our flight and hotel room. Rooms are an incredible bargain this time; if you have not gone to Shadow Lane yet, it's a wonderful party and I hope this is your time to take the plunge. I'll be topping a lot at this one, and will also be offering deals on private sessions. Stay tuned...

3. I'm working on a new website that will have my blog and all other information about Ms. Cassandra Park. It's not fully loaded yet, but you can take a sneak preview here: Ms Cassandra Park. Please post comments, too!

No comments: