Sunday, June 29, 2008

My wish, your command

I sometimes think I have a lot of nerve telling someone else what to do. But since that's what a lot of subs are looking for, I'm certainly willing to find something for them to do that also pleases me.

I like administering pain. I like it especially when a bottom reacts. (Stoics are hard to read; it's difficult to see when you're approaching a limit). Saturday night I got to cane a sub, H., whom I've played with before. It was a pretty good scene. I had him lying on a padded leather "bondage bed" (we were at Paddles). He was not bound but was just in position to accept his punishment.

I first spanked H. with my hand, then a leather paddle, then a nasty hardwood paddle. While this was going on, I told him I was going to cane him soon. I went through the other toys slowly, giving ten or twenty strokes at a time, pausing for a minute or so, then the next ten or twenty. I was watching H.'s reactions to see whether I was reaching any kind of limit. He was making noise, yelping a bit, but he wasn't thrashing around or trying to get up, so it didn't appear we were near a limit. I kept going.

When I got to the cane, I played the same game -- ten or twenty strokes at a time, but very slowly. I counted thirty or sixty seconds in between. Then I got a little mean and tapped his bottom with the cane in between (having felt this technique as a bottom, it can be nerve-wracking -- it's a lot of fast, initially light taps that gradually get harder and more painful, until a "real" stroke finally lands). I didn't particularly care if it was nerve-wracking -- I just felt like doing it to H.

I felt like getting a foot rub. When we were done playing, when I believed H. had received enough caning, I finished him off with a brisk hand spanking, and then let him cool down. I asked him, and he readily agreed, to massage my feet. I figured that was my reward for working so hard. He pulled over a chair and I lay my feet in his lap, leaned back, and let him "please me."

H. is pretty strong, from playing racquetball a few times a week, so he was able to do a great job kneading the balls of my feet, my heels, my calves, the toes. Not all subs know how to give a foot massage -- some don't go hard enough, or they think all they have to do it rub you lightly then suck your toes. But H. was good. He knew what parts needed attention, and was thorough.

That's an easy task. I figure I'll get more adventurous in the future. Next time we're at the club, maybe I'll ask a sub to go buy me a "present" to beat him with.

No comments: