Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love the pain sluts

I played with a man on Friday night who was a stoic. Just about anything I dished out, he took -- with a smile. At two points during our scene, he did tell me that the implement I was using was getting to be too much. The first time he said this, I stopped using that implement. The second time, I didn't let him off so easily. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I think you need to take five more, slave -- don't you agree?" (He wanted to be referred to as "slave"; he called me "owner" -- not something I would CHOOSE to be called, but doesn't bother me.) It was an enjoyable session, because I could go hard and do whatever I wanted.

There's another type of bottom I enjoy playing with, which is the male brat. These are the ones who can take it hard, yet still let me know when it hurts while continuing to brat so I know I can go harder and longer. I love this give and take. He pushes, I push back.

I like to hear a sub yell, cry, maybe scream. If he gets too loud, I can always gag him with his own undershorts or perhaps with my panties, shoved into his mouth. A piece of duct tape holding it in is a nice extra touch. Always looks good on a sub. Or a silk scarf across the mouth, tied at the back of the head.

There's a point where I can see the bottom is having difficulty taking my punishment, and that's when I like to push just a little bit more. I like to lean over and tell him, "We are NOT finished," "You have NOT learned your lesson yet, Young Man," "You need to accept this," or simply, "Just TAKE IT!"

Most of the time, that is exactly what he wanted to hear. I always aim to please...

1 comment:

Mark said...

What you describe is the "Holy Grail" for many, and certainly me. The road to real tears.

While I don't know if my tolerance level is as high as it used to be, having been away from the business end of disciplinary instruments for some time. But, when I was not away from it, like many others, I was forever searching for a Disciplinarian that knew how to "push back" or say "You need to ...Just TAKE IT!", when I _really needed_ to take it.

Too often the Disciplinarian would fall for my plaintaive pleas to "please stop" resulting in the infamous following day, 'woulda, coulda, shoulda, blues'.

I was envious of the folks out in California who could rely on the Whap and Leda Ladies to mete out their just desserts, as well as those near the Real Spanking crowd out in Colorado.

I also like the idea that you "like to hear a sub yell, cry, maybe scream. If he gets too loud, I can always gag him..." I don't know if its just me, but the best scenes for me were the ones where I could get a little 'vocal'.

Unfortunately one of my play partners wanted every scene to be stoic, with no warm-up, which made it impssobile to get to where I needed to go.

Its nice to know you're here, hopefully I will be lucky enough to meet up with you, or rather get beat by some time.

Be well.